Tuesday 8 October 2013

All About Me!

A very good evening to all reading this!

So as I have done many posts on make-up and beauty products, I feel it is my duty to now let you all get to know me a little better.

I am starting to write a little more about my lifestyle, what I like to do in my spare time other than buy and review make-up, what makes me tick, what I do & don't like, and so on.

So, these questions are taken from an old note I once wrote on Facebook, to let you into my wonderful world! (With a few added photos!)

Name: Brogan Day Darby
Zodiac Sign: Pisces 
Birth Year: 1987
Birthplace: Sandwell
Hometown: Wednesbury (But now living in Wolverhampton) 
Are you the eldest, middle, youngest or only child: Eldest! Only by three years to my awesome brother - Ben.
Heritage: Good old English!
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Skin Tone: Medium
Height: 5"8
Shoe Size: 8!

Likes: I love anything beauty related, music, reading, writing, cups of tea, orange cordial, doritos, Crunchie and Twirl chocolate bars, my dog Woody, photography, candles, long walks and lazing around in bed.

Dislikes: Lack of manners, ignorance, selfishness, people who like to belittle other people, sushi, stew, peanut brittle bars, being tired all the time, horror movies, people who are too soppy with each other in public.

So there are the basics about me! 

As mentioned in previous blogs, I really love photography, I love going to different places and capturing the scenery and spirit of whichever place I visit.


I come from a little place in the Midlands called 'The Black Country'


People find it hard to understand us, so here's a little introduction to our alphabet:


I love the winter months, when I dress in big fluffy jumpers, scarves and gloves, drinking lots of hot chocolate and getting the kettle on for my hot water bottle! I love wearing my big fluffy hat too:


I love music quite a bit, and my favourite band is Bon Jovi.
I've loved this band for so many years, I feel like they are the soundtrack to my life! Their music makes me so happy and they're all not that bad to look at!


I have seen them in concert 3 times now, most recent being in June this year with my best friend - Rachel


I also love a lot of other bands too, including The Beatles, Kaiser Chiefs, Manic Street Preachers and Green Day, so I am a bit of a rock chick!

My favourite programme in the world to watch is Friends:

I have all ten seasons on DVD boxset but I still come home from work and put Comedy Central on to watch it, I just can't seem to let go!
My other favourite programmes are How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Luther, Sons Of Anarchy and Game Of Thrones, and I currently love Channel 4's Educating Yorkshire.

My 2 favourite movies of all time are Independence Day and Titanic:


And I adore all the Harry Potter movies (and books!) and the same goes with Lord Of The Rings! I also love Star Wars and any film with Arnold Schwarzenegger in it :)

I love my dog Woody so much


He's an adorable little Jack Russell, who is 10 years old and he is the funniest little dog I've ever known!
He's my little buddy, he lives with my parents back in Wednesbury, and I love to see him when I visit, he's always so happy to see me!

I love seeing my family and I love spending time with my friends 


and especially my fiancée - Mark


He's lovely. We've just celebrated 4 years together, which we're both very proud of! 


So, I hope there is enough here for you guys to get to know me better, and if you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me! 

Love Always - 




1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    Wow, thank you so much! I really appreciate the follow and that you love my blog, I've just followed your blog and had a read and I love yours too! Looking forward to reading more of your posts too!
    Massive thank you's again chick, you've made my day!

    Brogan xxx

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...