Monday 18 May 2015

Top 5: Highlighters.

Every girl wants to look fresh faced and glowing and I truly believe that highlighters can help you achieve an inner glow.

Today I have selected my top 5 favourite highlighters that define my cheekbones and gives me that 'lit from within' glow.




This pearl highlighter is beautiful. There is no shimmer at all, giving you a pearlescent glow on the cheekbones. I love to use this on my brow bones for that bit of definition.


This must-have highlighter from NARS is a staple in almost every beauty bloggers makeup bag.
When applied to cheekbones, Albatross is an off white/cream highlighter with a fine fine shimmer of gold running through it.
You can build this beautiful highlighter up for a more defined, sculpted look, but I like to keep it on the sheer side for a healthy glow.


High Beam was the first highlighter I ever bought and I absolutely adored it.
I found it blended beautifully on my cheekbones and gave a very pretty ethereal pink highlight that gave me a radiant, dewy complexion.



This edition from MUA's Undress Your Skin range is another one of my all time favourites. I use this on day where I want just a subtle highlight.
It didn't break the bank either at £3 and the powder itself comes kinda like its a baked powder.
When applied this highlighter gives a very subtle pearly pink almost silver shimmer to the cheekbones that doesn't leave you looking glittery.


This highlighter from MAC is the newest addition to my collection and I can tell you, I am head over heels in love with this.
I have never had so many compliments in my entire life from people saying that I look healthy, glowing and radiant.
This 'gilded peach bronze' highlighter is nothing short of spectacular and makes me look a million dollars.
I use this pretty much anywhere I can highlight, my cheekbones, forehead, nose, cupid's bow, chin and just recently the inner corners of my eyes. I would say that there is a tiny hint of champagne running through this highlighter.
It's safe to say that Soft & Gentle has taken the highlighter throne for the time being and I can see it ruling for a long time.

What are your favourite highlighters? 


2 comments:

  1. Soft and gentle is one of my all time favs!

    Tess Isabella Beauty - http://tessisabellabeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its absolutely gorgeous isn't it? I've used it every day now since I had it, which has been a month, I haven't even made a dent yet! Such a perfect highlighter for the summer :) Thank you for your comment lovely!
      xxx

      Delete

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...