Sunday 13 September 2015

I Love Makeup You're Gorgeous Eyeshadow Palette


Makeup Revolution's sister brand I Love Makeup has a great range of slogan palettes available at the moment, from palettes stating 'Makeup Geek' to 'Selfie' these highly pigmented eyeshadows are highly sought after by lot of people who want a good bargain.

Last weekend, I picked up the 'You're Gorgeous' palette up from Superdrug for £6.
And you really do get a lot for £6.
This palette contains 10 matte shadows in neutral shades and 22 shimmer shades ranging from off white all the way to a sparkly navy blue.
32 eyeshadows for £6. Can't complain at all about that.

With all Makeup Revolution and I Love Makeup products in palettes are always almost housed in a sleek, hard black case with a full sized mirror.
I've really fell head over heels in love with this palette, the shades are just beautiful:

The quality of these eyeshadows are simply incredible.
Rich, buttery, smooth shades that blend perfectly in the crease of the eye socket, corners and all over the lid.
I used the first top left shade in the matte row and the sixth shade along the first row of shimmers to create a warm copper eye look today:


I used the copper shade on my lower eyelids too, and the off white shade I used as a base, and all the way up to my brow bone.

The point of this palette is that you can create endless eye looks with all of the shades, I'm pretty excited to use the sparkly navy blue shade to create a really dark smokey eye, that will be bang on trend for the party season.

You can buy I Love Makeup products via Makeup Revolution's Website here.

Have you tried any of the I Love Makeup Theme Palettes?
What did you think?

3 comments:

  1. Now you can improve your skills by doing gorgeous makeup lesson London from Lina Cameron. She trains the best makeup lesson in the town. Also, she is really helpful and talented. She is very professional in this line and tries her best to give to her students.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of getting a makeup lesson? Get group makeup lesson, this will help you to improve your makeup skills and also help you to communicate well.

    ReplyDelete

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...