Thursday 18 February 2016

The Latest on All Things Bright & Beautiful - YouTube Channel.

As you all know I run a YouTube Channel along with this blog to film favourites, tutorials, reviews and GRWM's, so I thought that if I'm filming videos and putting them out every Sunday & Wednesday I will start this feature called 'The Latest on All Things Bright & Beautiful - YouTube Channel' where I will just upload my latest videos in one post for you all to take a look at.

Sunday 14th February:
Seen as it was Valentines Day on Sunday I created a Valentines Day Makeup Look for my Channel. I decided to go with a deep pink lip courtesy of Kat Von D's Liquid Lipstick in Bauhau5 teamed with a light pink nude eye and kitten flicks on the eyelids.
After all Pink is the colour of passion!

Wednesday 18th February:
I finally got a video out, talking of my Top 5 TV Shows. It's a video I've wanted to do for a while now, because these five TV Shows I live for,
In the video I talk about Game of Thrones, Orange is the New Black, Sherlock, Friends and Impractical Jokers. 
They're the five TV Shows I watch the most, they're amazing shows that always reel me in and I can watch over and over again.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I read and reply to every comment made.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...